- These 18650 batteries are shorter and for Portable Fans, Laptops, and Other Flat Top High Drain Devices.
- ATK’s 18650 Are The Highest Milliamp (mAh) Volume Per Unit Mass Achievable, in a 18650 Cell, and the HIGHEST capacity 18650 available on U.S. market to date.
- LONGEST LASTING High Performance 18650 Battery - Longest Consistent Runtime, Cycle Life, Shelf life, and Durability Available.
- 5-YEAR Storage Life, and Over 500+ Complete Charge Cycles. (That's almost 2yrs of everyday use) Other batteries will cut off power at 4 Amp, our 18650 will provide up to a 10 Amp load.
The ATK 3.7v 18650 cell is the Best in the Industry.
GRADE A Lithium-ion power cells - highest quality, and dependability by all manufacturing standards.
<br> These 18650 batteries are shorter and for Portable Fans and Other Flat Top High Drain Devices.
- Brand: ATK
- Battery Size: 18650
- Battery type: Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Voltage: 3.7V
- MAX Capacity: 3500mAh
- Net Weight: 1.6oz (48g)
- Diameter: 11/16” (18mm)
- Length: 2-9/16” (65mm)
- No memory Effect
Provides excellent continuous power sources to your device (For led flashlight, notebook, camera, camcorder, PDA, Vape, etc.)
- The flat top + Positive "button" and the Bottom (IC) - Negative is constructed of Nickel for high conductivity.
- The highest milliamp (mAh) unit volume, per unit mass achievable in a 18650 cell
Strict quality control provides, reliability, and consistency of the batteries. Efficient at Extreme temperatures between: 132°F - 55°C to 13°F - 9°C
Backed by Alpine Studios LLC
Any problems, please contact us, we will solve the issue ASAP.
IMPORTANT!!! READ this in its entirety before use.
Take proper precautions when handling Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries, as they are different than NiMH or NiCd batteries! Failure to follow these instructions can result in severe or permanent damage to battery, cause serious personal injury, or lead to fire or death. By purchasing this product, the buyer/user agrees that he/she has read and understood the safety precautions printed in this document, that he/she bares full responsibilities of these risks, and does not hold ATK MFG, its distributors, or its retailers responsible for any accidents, injury to persons, or property damage that may occur.
General Safety Guidelines:
1) NEVER use a NiCd/NiMH charger to charge Li-ion/LiPo batteries. Use a charger designed for charge LiPo/Li-ion batteries only.
2) ALWAYS inspect the battery to ensure there are no signs of damage, deformity, or swelling before charging. If there are, do not continue charging the battery, and follow the proper procedures to dispose of the battery.
3) ALWAYS charge batteries in a fireproof container and away from combustible material. Do not charge on surfaces that can catch fire – this includes: wood, cloth, carpet, or in the application’s device.
4) NEVER charge batteries unattended. Always remain in constant observation of the charging process & react to potential problems that may occur. 5) NEVER charge a deformed, swollen or ballooned battery. Continuing to charge a battery that has begun to swell will result in a fire.
Follow these steps:
a. STOP the charging process by unplugging the charger, and disconnect the battery from it immediately
b. Disconnect battery from the device immediately.
c. Place it in an open non-flammable area.
d. Watch it for approx. 30 minutes from a safe distance.
e. Follow proper procedure to dispose of battery
5) NEVER allow the battery’s positive and negative leads to touch. This can cause the batteries to short and lead to fire!
6) NEVER Force Li-ion batteries into a device. This may cause a short circuit, fire or explosion.
7) Store Li-ion batteries in a cool, dry place between 40-80°F.
8) NEVER store Li-ion batteries in any locations that can exceed these temperatures such as a vehicle, garage, or in the sun.
9) Keep your batteries out of reach of children and pets.